Monday, July 1, 2024

Quick & Easy treat box using Greetings of the Season dies

 Hello everyone!  Happy Monday.  I have a 3D project for you today.  I originally made this box for a challenge and then decided I could easily make it as treat boxes for the upcoming Independence Day holiday.  These are quick & easy to put together and take very little in the way of supplies.  To see how I put my box together you can watch the video over on my YouTube channel.  





Measurements and Supplies:
Friends For Life stamp set 163359 (Can be purchased in a bundle* with dies 163365)
Greetings of the Season dies 164112 (also available in a bundle* 164113) (Sneak Peek available beginning July 3rd) 
Iridescent Faceted Gems 163368
Basic White cardstock 
4" x 4 5/8" score at 3/4" & 1 1/2" on all four sides
& 1 7/8" x 3 3/4" (or cut a hexagonal rectangle from Greetings of the Season dies) Score 1 1/2" from each of the long ends.
Ink Pads: Night of Navy, Real Red, Versamark clear ink
Stampin’ Blends marker Real Red (I used the dark) 

Petal Pink & White Diagonal Trim Combo 163417

Natural Tones Linen Thread 16407 (Sneak peek item coming Sept. 2024)

WOW! white embossing powder (165679 part of the basics 3-pack)
Embossing Additions Tool Kit 159971
Take Your Pick Tool 144107

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If you make some of these for any occasion, I would love it if you would share with me.  You can share on my Facebook social group page here.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

No comments: