Thursday, March 14, 2024

You Brighten My Cloudy Days with Bright Skies

 We have had a lot of rain over the past few days and now it feels like a few Spring days are here!  In honor of that, I have a card featuring the Bright Skies bundle by Stampin' Up!  I've paired it with Playing In The Rain to make this adorable card to brighten anyone's day.  I hope you are inspired to pull out your stamp/die bundles and make a card of your own.  Should you need to order any Stampin' Up! supplies, be sure to click on the shopping cart to the right.  You will find a video replay of how I put this card together over on my YouTube channel.




Supplies and Measurements:
Bright Skies bundle 162794 (Includes stamps 162787 dies 162793)*
Playing In The Rain stamps 160542 & Playing In The Rain dies 160550 (no longer offered in a bundle)
Azure Afternoon cardstock base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock
    Outside layer, 4 x 5 1/4", Inside Layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" & scraps for die cutting 
Early Espresso cardstock scrap for die cutting
Stampin' Blends markers: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly, Cajun Craze, Lt Pool Party, Lt Gray Granite
Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
Loose Daisy Embellishments 160555
Blending Brushes

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I appreciate your time and effort and I sincerely hope you like what you see. 

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*save 10% over the individual piece price when purchased in a bundle

No comments: