Saturday, March 2, 2024

Latte Love Encircled in Nature wreath card

Today's project is a pairing of my favorite new bundles being released to customers on March 5.  I love how this mugs in Latte Love are sized just right to fit this wreath die cut in the Encircled in Nature bundle.   The Designer Series Paper is also in the A Little Latte suite of products, YES, you heard it correctly!  There is an entire suite of products for the mugs! Way to go Stampin' Up!  I'm a sucker for anything coffee, cocoa, tea related and/or wreaths.  So, I had to have both of these!  While Encircled in Nature is not included in a suite of products, it's still fantastic and as you can see, can easily be paired with other products for a unique look.  If you would like to watch the video replay, you can rewatch on Facebook here as I'm unable to download my video and upload to YouTube.  So sorry for the inconvenience!  FB video replay here:





Supplies and Measurements:
Encircled in Nature bundle (releases March 5) 163629 (includes stamps 163623 & dies 163628)*
Latte Love bundle (releases March 5) 163461 (includes stamps 163455 & dies 163460)*
A Little Latte Designer Series Paper (releases March 5) 163453 1" x 4"
Pecan Pie cardstock, 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" & 6 3/4"
Calypso Coral cardstock, 4" x 4"
Basic White cardstock, 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" (2 pieces) one for outside, one for inside
Cardstock scraps of Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon & Pecan Pie
Ink Pads: Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie
Stampin' Blends: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pecan Pie
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon 161171

I hope you have enjoyed this card, I know I had a great time putting it all together.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll be back next week for more inspiration.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


*save 10% over the individual piece price when purchased in a bundle

No comments: