Saturday, March 30, 2024

Filled With Fun Birthday Wagon treat box for Nuggets

 I had so much fun creating today’s fun filled treat box!  I just had to make a little treat box as soon as I received this bundle.  I worked hard to figure out how to make the wagon sturdy enough to stand up to my grandson.  He just had his 6th birthday and he received the first one I made.  He absolutely loves it, but he is a little hard on paper crafts.  So I devised a way to allow it to stand without flimsy wheels.  It does mean you have to fussy cut the wagons rather than use the die, but I think it’s well worth the effort.  The project today, was done in pinks and purples rather in the blues and greens I did for my grandson.  I hope you will be inspired to give them a try.  You can watch the video replay on how I put mine together on my YouTube  channel.

Wagon Front
Wagon Back

Measurements and Supplies:
Filled With Fun bundle 163561 (includes stamps 163557 & dies 163560)*
Sending Smiles stamp set 158701 (retiring 4/24)
Crumb Cake cardstock (wagon) 4 7/8" x 3 1/4", score on all sides at 1 18/"
Crumb Cake cardstock approximately 3 1/4" x 4" (two pieces glued together) for wagons.
Basic White cardstock scraps for stamping two birthday gifts & enough to die cut two blank birthday gift dies.
Basic White cardstock scraps for two wagon handles
Stampin' Blends: Fresh Freesia, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Azure Afternoon, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Lt. Pumpkin Pie, Dk Daffodil Delight
Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Pecan Pie
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear)  
Non-Stampin' Up! 4 Hershey Nuggets or other treat for inside.  Finished box size 3 3/4" x 1 1/8" x 1"

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will give these little treat boxes a try.  I plan to use them for other occasions as soon as I find some stamped images I can use in place of the birthday gifts.  I've also made a box which will fit two fun size candy bars, but I need to modify it so keep an eye out for that in the future. 

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


*save 10% over the individual piece price when purchased in a bundle


No comments: