Saturday, March 9, 2024

Espresso bean coffee cup treat box using Latte Love

I am so excited to share my little 3D project with you today.  When I first saw the A Little Latte Suite collection by Stampin' Up!, I just knew I had to have it and I would need to make a little treat box using the cup from that set.  So, I set out to design a little box that would hold chocolate covered espresso beans.  As a happy accident, it also perfectly fits two Rolo candies when placed inside with the bottom Rolo top side down and the second Rolo top side up.   Be sure to watch the video to see how I put the box together and how I fit the candies inside.  You will find the replay over on YouTube here:





Measurements & Supplies:
Latte Love bundle 163461 (includes stamps 163455 & dies 163460)*
Rustic Crate stamp set, 126625 (for you sentiment)
Starry Sky cardstock, 4 3/4" x 4"
    score on 4 3/4" side @ 1/2", 1 1/2", 2 5/8" & 3 5/8"
    score on 4" side @ 1 1/8", 2 3/8" & 3 1/2" 
    & scrap for die cutting
Basic White cardstock, scrap for stamping & die cutting
Stampin' blends in Balmy blue, Pecan Pie
Ink pads: Starry Sky, Early Espresso, Basic Gray & Versamark 
Embossing Additions Tool Kit 159971 (optional but helpful)
Heat Tool 129053
White Embossing Powder (currently unavailable, will return in the fall)
Polka Dot Trim, 163465 (part of the suite collection or use linen thread)

To order your A Little Latte suite collection products or any additional Stampin' Up! supplies, be sure to click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Thank you so much!

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa


*save 10% over the individual piece price when purchased in a bundle

No comments: