Thursday, January 4, 2024

Wish Big card with Textured Floral & Hot Air Balloons

 Happy New Year 2024 everyone!  I hope your year is filled with good health, many joyful adventures and the blessings of love from family and friends.  Happy New mini catalog launch day as well.  Stampin’ Up!®️ has released the January-June Mini catalog to the public today.  I hope you love it as much as I do.  

Today I want to show the versatility of the Hot Air Balloons bundle by Stampin’ Up!®️.  This bundle is a new one which went live to the public today.  For this card I’ve also brought in Textured Floral from the Stampin’ Up!®️ 2023-2024 Annual catalog to show how it can be used with other sets you may already own for some different looks.  You can watch the video replay on YouTube here:



Measurements and Supplies:
Hot Air Balloon bundle 162755 (includes stamps 162748 and coordinating dies 162754)*
Perennial Postage Dies 162607 (also available in a bundle 162608)
Textured Floral Stamps 161229 also available in a bundle 161232)
Card Base= Balmy Blue cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Early Espresso cardstock, approximately 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
Basic White cardstock, 3 x 4 1/4", inside layer approx 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" & scraps for stamping
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Azure Afternoon, Early Espresso, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sea Foam, Pecan Pie
Baker's Twine Three Color Pack (I used Flirty Flamingo)
Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots, 162758

*When purchased in a bundle, you save 10% over the combined priced of individual items.

I hope I've inspired you to think a little outside the box and mix and match your stamp sets!  Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

To shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! supplies, click the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  Thank you.


No comments: