Saturday, January 13, 2024

Thoughtful Expressions Easel Card with Hummingbird

 Hello and happy Saturday.  Today, weather permitting, is the day my friends and I get together and spend the entire day stamping and crafting.  It's one of my favorite days of the month.  There's a little snow in the forcast as I write this, so we shall see if the event happens.  I sure hope so, snow doesn't often make it down this low.  

Let's get on with why you came!  Today's project features the Thoughtful Expressions bundle by Stampin' Up!.  I've paired it with patterned paper from the Sale a-bration (SAB) free selection of Flight and Airy DSP.  Sale a-bration runs from January thru February and for every $50 USD you spend, you can make a selection from the SAB brochure absolutely free!  What's better than free?  No limits on the free items you can earn (except maybe your pocketbook, lol!)  To see how I've put my easel card together, you can watch the video replay over on YouTube here.






Measurements and Supplies:
Thoughtful Expressions bundle, 162822 (includes stamps 162815 & dies 162821)*
Card Base=Boho Blue cardstock, 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"
Boho Blue cardstock scraps
Misty Moonlight cardstock scraps
Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" & scraps
Flight & Airy DSP, 162977 (SAB free selection with qualifying purchase)
    2 pieces 2 1/2" x 4", landscape orientation
    1 piece 2 3/4" x 4", landscape orientation
Ink Pads: Misty Moonlight & Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Bubble Bath, Boho Blue, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Lt Misty Moonlight, Lt Lost Lagoon, & Dk Soft Sea Foam
Iridescent Foil Gems, 162842
Baker's Twine Three Color Pack, 162759

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have been inspired to try this easel fold.  It's really rather simple, but packs a wow with the recipient.  Click the shopping cart to shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs.  I would greatly appreciate your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


*When purchased in a bundle, you save 10% over the combined priced of individual items.

No comments: