Saturday, January 20, 2024

Rays of Light Sunflower Chicken Thank You card

 I've made a card today to show how the Cutest Cows bundle can make cards other than cow cards.  For this one, I've used the sunflower bunch along with the two largest chickens in the stamp set.  I've paired it with the Rays of Light because I needed a card that shouted warmth this week.  I think this one does just that.  If you would like to see how I've put it together, be sure to watch the video replay over on YouTube.






Measurements and Supplies:
Cutest Cows bundle 162897 (includes stamps 162892 & punch 162896)*
Heartfelt Hexagon punch 162888 (can be purchased in a bundle 162889 includes stamps 162882)*
Rays of Light stamp 158925
Cracker and Treat Box die 159182 (used for the sentiment label only) or use whatever you have.
Card Base is Lemon Lolly cardstock, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Lemon Lolly cardstock layer, 4 x 5 1/4" stamped then trimmed to 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" in Portrait 
Basic White cardstock scraps & inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Blending Brush
Ink Pads: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Lt Real Red, Dk Lemon Lolly, Dk Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Lt Copper Clay, Lt Cajun Craze, Dk Blackberry Bliss, Lt Moody Mauve, Lt Old Olive, Granny Apple Green
Linen Thread
Paper Snips

I hope you like how I used the Cutest Cows stamp set in a different way.  To purchase Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*save 10% over the individual piece price when purchased in a bundle

No comments: