Saturday, January 27, 2024

Softly Sophisticated Thank You Card

 For my card today, I've again featured the Softly Sophisticated bundle along with a quick and easy layout you could use for any card or most stamp sets.  Simply replace the designer series paper with anything you have and the images and sentiments.  When you are in a pinch, it's a great layout for a quick card.  To see how I put this card together, you can watch the video replay over on YouTube.






Measurements and Supplies:
Softly Sophisticated Bundle 162947 (free with qualifying purchase through February, 2024)
Gorgeously Made Dies, 161202
Perennial Postage Dies, 162607
Garden Meadow stamps, 162736 (I used the ground stamp only)
Masterfully Made DSP 161192, 1 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Card Base in Lost Lagoon, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Gray Granite cardstock die cut with Gorgeously Made die, finished size 3 3/4" x 5"
Basic White cardstock, cut two of the 2nd largest dies & scrap for flowers (if desired)
Ink Pads: Poppy Parade, Gray Granite & Lost Lagoon
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Festive Pearls, 159963

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I truly appreciate you taking time from your busy day.  I hope I have inspired you to create a card and send off to a friend to make their day a little brighter.  To shop my online store, click the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: