Thursday, November 30, 2023

Winter Owls Warm Wishes easel card

 This week I am featuring the Winter Owls stamp &die bundle by Stampin’ Up!®️. For my first project I’ve chosen an easel card.  The thing I like best about this project is that it’s easy and can be used for any occasion this winter yet has a wow factor with the easel.  To see how I put this project together, watch the video replay on YouTube.



Measurements and Supplies:
Winter Owls bundle 162157 (includes stamps 162153 & dies 162156)* Retiring 1/4/24 or while supplies last
Countryside Corners dies 161471 (for inside sentiment label)
Stargazing DSP, 161175
    3 7/8" x 5 1/8" & 2 1/5" x 3 7/8"
Starry Sky cardstock, 4 1/4" x 11", scored on 11" side at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"
Basic Black cardstock for die cuts
Basic White cardstock, two pieces 4 x 5 1/4" & scraps for stamping
Ink pads in Starry Sky, Smoky Slate and Early Espresso
Rhinestone Basic Jewells 144220

*When purchased in a bundle, you save 10% over the combined priced of individual items.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'm so glad you did.  To order your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click the shopping cart to the right.  I appreciate your business more than you know.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: