Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Magical Meadows Winter Wishes with watercoloring

 Now that Halloween is past, it’s time to get moving on to all things wintery.  I’m starting off using Magical Meadows which can be used for multiple occasions, not just the holidays.  This layout is inspired by one used during the World Cardmaking Day event put on by Stampin’ Up!  I didn’t have one of the sets used, so I substituted this bundle along with the Nested Essentials dies to create this card.  If you would like to see how I achieved this look, watch the video replay on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and supplies:
Magical Meadows bundle 162144 (includes stamps 162134 & dies 162143)
Nested Essentials dies 161597
Bakers Twine Essential pack 155475
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 149612
Blueberry Bushel cardstock, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White for inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8", & piece for die cutting
Ink Pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst
Water Painters 151298

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I really appreciate it.  To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I'd be so grateful for your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: