Saturday, November 18, 2023

Merriest Trees slider treat box

 Today’s project is an easy and quick treat box.  It’s sized to fit two packages of mini wafers, but I’m sure you can find other treats to fit as well, maybe even a small piece of jewelry.  The box can be used for any occasion.  I’ve made it for Christmas here, and I’m making 20 of these boxes using the Autumn Leaves bundle for Thanksgiving.  I picked up the wafer treats at my local Costco.  To see how I’ve put this box together, watch the replay on YouTube here.

The above box is the box I made in the video using three separate pieces for the tree.

In the above photo, I stamped, then cut the tree with a single die.  You decide which look you like best and how much time you have. 
Measurements and Supplies:
Merriest Trees bundle 162048 (includes stamps 162043 and dies 162047) *
Joy of Christmas DSP 161958 1 3/4" x 3", Portrait orientation
Pecan Pie cardstock scrap for tree base
Shaded Spruce cardstock, two pieces
    Box Bottom: 5 3/8" x 4 1/4", score all on sides at 1 1/8"
    Slider Wrap: 6 7/8" x 3 1/4", score on long side @ 1/2", 1 5/8", 3 11/16" & 4 7/8"
Basic White for stamping
Distressed Gold Specialty paper scrap for star
Ink Pads: Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat, Cherry Cobbler or Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive

*bundle pricing includes a 10% discount over individual piece purchases) 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Sorry, this post was up late!  I forgot to publish it, Yikes!

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: