Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saint Nicholas Fireplace treat box

 Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today is small business Saturday and I would love it if you would purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store.  Just click the shopping cart on the right to make your selections!  Don’t forget the Last Chance list is out and there are bargains to be had.  Thank you ever so much for your business!

Now, on to our 3D project for today.  I love making treat boxes.  I designed these boxes to fit the fireplace from the Saint Nicholas bundle.  They will hold five (5) Andes mints or two (2) Reese's Nutcrackers.  I hope you will give these a try.  There really isn't any stamping, just die cutting and assembly on these so they are really rather easy.  You can run all the pieces you need for each box, through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine in one pass with small pieces of cardstock. To see how I put these together, watch the replay over on YouTube



Measurements and Supplies:
Saint Nicholas bundle 163859 (I only used the dies for this box, 162352) *
Pebbled Path cardstock 5 1/8" x 4 1/4"
    score on 5 1/8" side @ 1", 2 3/8", 3 3/8" & 4 3/4"
    score on 4 1/4" side @ 1", 2 3/4" & 3 3/4"
Scraps of cardstock in:
Pebbled Path, Pecan Pie, Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Pecan Pie and Shaded Spruce
Joy of Christmas DSP  scrap (optional)
Festive Pearls 
Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers): Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pebbled Path
Tear n tape adhesive, Mini glue dots, Tombow liquid glue
non-Stampin' Up! supplies: 1/2" circle punch, corner rounder punch

I hope you love this little treat packaging as much as I do.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


*Save 10% when you purchase the stamp & die bundle over individual pieces)

No comments: