Saturday, November 11, 2023

'Tis the Season for Merriest Trees

 Happy Saturday!  Today I'm attending a Stampin' Up! virtual event called Onstage Online.  I'm seeing new product, product demonstrations and participating in some business events.  It's always so much fun to learn new things and to see new products in action.  This event is for demonstrators only, and you can attend the next event which will be a 3-day live event in Houston, Texas, in March 2024, when you join my team.  I'm using the Merriest Trees bundle of products for my card today.  I absolutely love this set and it's very versatile.  I especially love how you can decorate the trees (or not), have so many different sizes of trees and use it for just about any occasion.  It also features A Walk in the Forest DSP, which is Stampin' Up!'s philanthropic product for this season.  $3 of each and every package of this paper sold, will be donated to various nonprofit organizations bringing cheer to those in need.  You get beautiful paper and the joy of knowing your dollars are being used to help others!  It's a win-win in my opinion.  To see how I've put this card together, be sure to check out my YouTube channel here to watch the video replay.



Measurements and Supplies:
Merriest Trees bundle 162048 (includes stamps 162043 and dies 162047) *
Brightest Glow stamps (for sentiment only) 159542
Beary Cute punch 162022 (for inside bear punched from DSP)
Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder 156392 
Mini Pocket dies 159167 (for sentiment label) 
A Walk In The Forest DSP, 3/4" x 5 1/2", 3 1/8" x 3 7/8", 2" x 5" & 1/2" x 4 7/8" (for inside)
Balmy Blue Cardstock card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cuts
More Dazzling Specialty Paper 161749
adhesive sheets 152334
Ink pads: Pretty Peacock, Garden Green, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark watermark, Wild Wheat, Balmy Blue, Gray Granite
White Embossing Powder
heat tool
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine

I'm so glad you stopped by today. Be sure to click on the shopping cart to order all your Stamin' Up! supplies from my online store.  I so appreciate your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*bundle pricing includes a 10% discount over individual piece purchases)


No comments: