Saturday, September 9, 2023

Quick & easy DSP sketch card with Rustic Crate

 Happy Saturday!  Can you believe another month has passed by?  It's another monthly Saturday where I am spending the day stamping with my friends.  

For my card today, we will again be using the featured bundle Rustic Crate.  I've put together a card which can be used as a sketch for easily putting together your cards just by changing out the Designer Series Paper pieces and focal image!  Simple, easy and quick, what more can we ask for?  You can watch the video replay on my YouTube channel to see how I put it together HERE:



Supplies and measurements:
Rustic Crate bundle 162268 (includes the stamps 162265 & dies 162267)
Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder 161600
Cracker & Treat Box dies 159182 (for sentiment tag)
Deckled Circles dies 162286
Inked Botanicals DSP, three pieces 
    3 x 4"
    1 7/8" x 4 3/4"
    1 1/2 x 3 3/4"
Pretty Peacock cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
Lost Lagoon cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake cardstock scrap for crate & tag
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist & Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends: Lost Lagoon, Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock, Lt Pool Party, Lt Granny Apple Green & Lt Lemon Lime Twist
2022-2024 In Color Pearls OR Iridescent Pearls (color with Dk Lemon Lime Twist Blend)
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack 155475 (very vanilla)

Please shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs.  I'm here to help if you have any questions.  Thanks so much for your valuable time spent with me today.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: