Saturday, September 16, 2023

Grateful For You Cottage Wreaths Book Fold card.

 For my card today, I have a beautifully simple fall wreath.  I must confess, the finished card looks nothing like how I had initially envisioned it.  It’s soooo much better and easier to put together than my original idea.  I hope you like it.  Today I’ve combined the older Cottage Wreaths with some brand new Designer Series Paper called All About Autumn, but you better hurry, it’s on low inventory for the second time since the catalog began on September 6.  

To see how I put this card together, watch the video replay over on YouTube HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Cottage Wreaths stamps set 159652
Country Wreaths dies 160238
Deckled Circles dies 162286, 8th and 9th from largest
Stylish Shapes dies 159183 for sentiment banner or use what you have on hand
Layering Leaves stamps 161277 (for sentiment only or use what you have)
All About Autumn DSP 162178
    3 3/4" x 3 3/4", two pieces each 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Early Espresso cardstock, 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" & 6 3/4"
Cajun Craze cardstock, 4" x 4" & scrap for stamping leaf
Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scrap for stamping leaf
Mossy Meadow cardstock for die cutting deckled circle
Very Vanilla cardstock for stamping and die cutting circle, sentiment banner and acorns
Ink Pads:  Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Copper Clay, & Versamark
Copper Embossing Powder for sentiment (or use Copper Clay ink if you prefer)
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack 155475 (I used Crumb Cake)
Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins 161627
Blending Brush

Well that's all for me today.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I truly appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule to spend a little time with me.  Please shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Thank you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy, and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: