Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Cottage Wreaths Plaid Halloween Wreath

 Here it is yet another week gone by.  I love combining new and older product.  It allows me to play with those things I may not have had out for awhile and provides more value to my crafty supplies.  Do you like to combine the new with the old?  

This weeks featured products are the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and the coordinating Country Cottage dies.  I’ve combined them with new products from the Stampin’ Up! SD 2023 Mini catalog.  To see how I’ve put this card together, be sure to watch the video replay HERE:




Measurements and Supplies:
Cottage Wreaths stamps 159652
Country Wreaths dies 160238
Sketched Plaid background stamp 161424
Tricks & Treats stamps 162223
Basic Black cardstock, 
    5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4" 
    3 1/8" x 4 1/8"
    scrap for stamping ghosts
Basic White cardstock, 4 x 5 1/4", 3" X 4", 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" (inside layer)
     scrap for stamping/die cutting
Ink Pads: Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, Memento Tuxedo Black, & Versamark
White Embossing Powder
Stampin' Blends: Lt Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lt Old Olive, Lt Daffodil Delight, Lt. Bubble Bath, &        Lt Soft Sea Foam
Iridescent Pearls

Please shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd be ever so grateful.  Thank you for stopping by today.  I do appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: