Thursday, September 7, 2023

Rustic Crate 3D Table Favor

 Hello, I'm so glad you're here.  With the launch of the new Stampin' Up! September to December mini catalog yesterday, I decided to inspire all of you with a few samples using the Rustic Crate bundle, which is featured on page 46 of the publication.  I'm starting with a 3D project you could adapt for any season/occasion as a table favor.  I hope you like it.  

To watch the replay and see how I put my crate together, be sure to head on over to my YouTube Channel HERE:



Supplies and Measurements:
Rustic Crate bundle 162268 (includes stamps 162265 & dies 162267)
Autumn Leaves stamp set 162179 (for sentiment only)
Crumb Cake cardstock 4 x 4", score at 7/8" on all four sides
Very Vanilla scrap cardstock for stamping and die cutting images
Ink Pads: Copper Clay, Early Espresso
Copper Clay textured ribbon 161629
Stampin' Blends as pictured above
Trail Mix & square zippered snack bags 
Tear n Tape adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals
Tombow liquid adhesive
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs by clicking the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: