Thursday, July 13, 2023

Winter Wishes birthday with Yeti to Party

When I saw Stampin’ Up! had added the Yeti to Party stamp set, along with the Yeti dies to the clearance rack I had to bring it back out and use it.  It’s one of my favorite sets from the 2022 holiday mini catalog.  Today I wanted to show it’s not just for Christmas.  I paired it up with the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper from the Online Exclusives collection released last week.  Together they make the perfect winter birthday card.  My oldest grandson’s birthday is December 20th so this is perfect for him.  As a reminder, clearance rack items are while supplies last so don't wait to order the stamp set and dies.

Thank you Marisa Alvarez for the short cut card sketch.  I’ve modified it a little for my card today.  To see how I put this card together, watch the replay on my YouTube channel HERE:




Measurements and Supplies:
Yeti to Party stamp set 159826 & Yeti Dies 160253 (both currently in the clearance rack while supplies last here: https://www.stampinup.com/categories/specials/clearance?demoid=2109129)
Timber 3D Embossing Folder 156406
One Horse Open Sleigh DSP 162118 (4 pieces) 2 1/4" x 5", 2 3/4" x 3 3/4", 1/2' x 4" and 3/4" x 3 5/8"
Boho Blue cardstock, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" & 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Misty Moonlight cardstock 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Basic White cardstock for stamping & die cutting, inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Pecan Pie, Natural tones Deep SU 100, Lt Boho Blue, Lt Misty Moonlight, Lt Flirty Flamingo, Light Crumb Cake, Color Lifter, Lt Cherry Cobbler and Dk Lemon Lolly
Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy, Boho Blue
2023-2025 In Color Dots 161620

Remember, Bonus Days are going on through the end of this month, July 2023.  You will earn a $5 coupon on each $50 spent with no limit to the amount of coupons you can earn.  You will redeem these coupons in the month of August.  Be sure to shop my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: