Thursday, July 20, 2023

Because Your Awesome Trucking Along scenery card

 Hello and welcome back to my blog.  I’m so glad you stopped by today.  My featured product this week is the Trucking Along bundle.  Although the punch is currently out of stock until November, the stamps are available now.  You don’t really need the punch to make great cards!  I recommend you pick up the stamps now and wait for the punch in October.  This stamp set can be used for most occasions as you will see this week here and on my FB business page.  Today's card is an all occasion card just because you're awesome!

To see how I put this card together, be sure to watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Supplies and Measurements:
Trucking Along bundle 162306 (Stamps 162299, Trucking Along Builder Punch 162305)
Oceanfront stamp set 157862 (background scenery)
Circle Sayings Stamp set 161348 (for front sentiment)
Thick Basic White cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in half at 4 1/4"
Bright and Beautiful DSP, 4 x 5 1/4" (Azure Afternoon piece)
Ink Pads: Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green, Pebbled Path, Crushed Curry, Garden Green & Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Boho Blue, Lt Basic Black, Gray Granite, Lt. Pool Party, Old Olive, Lt. Soft Sea Foam, Natural Tones Deep SU 200 & Medium Deep SU 300.
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Rustic Metallic Dots
Linen Thread
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

I hope you've enjoyed the project today!  To order any of the supplies I've used from my Stampin' Up! online store, click the shopping cart in the upper right.  Thanks in advance for your business!

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa







No comments: