Saturday, July 15, 2023

Cottage Wreath meets Yeti to Party mashup

 For my card today, I wanted to show how you can mashup several stamp & die sets to make some really cute cards.  I’ve used the wreath and bow from Cottage Wreaths and the cocoa cup from Yeti to Party and the Yeti dies (both in the clearance rack only while supplies last here: https://www.stampinup.com/categories/specials/clearance?pages=2&demoid=2109129)

 To see how I’ve put my card together, watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Yeti to Party stamp set 159826 & Yeti Dies 160253 (clearance rack while supplies last)
Cottage Wreaths stamp set 159652 & Country Wreaths dies 160238 
Very Best Occasions stamp set 159871
Artistic Mix Decorative Masks 159178
Glorious Gingham DSP 163170 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" & 5/8" x 3 5/8" for inside layer
Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems 161288
Berry Burst cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock 3 3/4 x 5" & scraps for stamping and die cutting
Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon & Berry Burst
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Lost Lagoon, Berry Burst and Natural Tones Deep SU 200
Blending Brush
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Thanks for stopping today.  Be sure to click the shopping cart in the upper right to order your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store.  I would be so appreciative of your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: