Saturday, July 1, 2023

Life is better Crafting matchbook style treat holder

 For today, I have a fun size treat container in the matchbook style.  These are quick and easy to make.  This holder could easily be adopted for any occasion by changing up the Designer Series Paper and stamps.  They can be as elaborate or as simple as you like.  They make great table favors.  I will have additional inspiration on my Facebook business page and my Knt Stampers Group Social page this week so be sure to check it out.  The social page will have a 4th of July idea using this holder.  To see how I’ve put this project together check out the video replay on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Crafting With You bundle by Stampin' Up! (stamps and dies, save 10% when you purchase the bundle (161226)
3D Basics Embossing Folders (161598). I used the star pattern here.
Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper (163170)
    3 x 3 1/4", 3/4 x 3" and 2 3/4 x 2 1/2"
Pebbled Path cardstock, 9 x 3 1/4", score at 1, 5 & 5 1/2" on the 9" side.
Berry Burst cardstock, 7 3/8 x 2 3/4", score on 7 3/8" side at 3/8", 7/8", 3 7/8" & 4 3/8"
    flip cardstock over to opposite side and score at 5/8" and 4 1/8" again on the 7 3/8" side.
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images
Crumb Cake cardstock scrap 
Ink Pads: Berry Burst, Night of Navy, Pebbled Path
Stampin' Blends markers in Dk Bubble Bath to color hearts
Wink of Stella glitter brush

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you make some of these, if so, I would love to see them.  Be sure to share over on Facebook in my Knt Designs Stampers Group Social so we can all be inspired.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: