Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wildlife Wonder After the Storm

 Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  I'm a little late with my post.  I was very busy yesterday, and forgot to get this scheduled, so I'm doing it now!  Hope you are inspired by the card I have for you today.  It's one of those cards you can have on hand for those times when you need to let someone know you're there if they need you in the darker times.  To see how I put this card together, watch my FB live replay here on YouTube: https://youtu.be/j8KF4U-Ixv4 


Measurements and Supplies:
Mossy Meadow card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Basic White 4" x 5 1/4" focal layer
Inside layer Basic White 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Stamps: After the Storm, Wildlife Wonder, Grassy Grove
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Inks:  Mossy Meadow, Balmy Blue, Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Old Olive

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.
Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: