Thursday, March 3, 2022

What's Cookin' Mischievous Mice?

 The project I have for you today contains a stamp set and die bundle which is currently on sale for 20% off for a limited time from March 1-31.  I've had the What's Cookin' bundle for quite some time as it was one of those I needed to add to my collection when the catalog came out last May.  It's taken me so long to use it, but I loved doing so.  You can see how I put my card together by watching the FB Live replay over on my YouTube channel here:  https://youtu.be/GeMZQbMuccs   Be sure to subscribe and click on the notification bell so you'll know each time I upload a video.  You can also follow me on my FB page at KnT Designs by Teresa.  I'd love to have you.  Stampin' Up! has a sale going on through March 2022 where you can purchase the Mini Cut n Emboss Machine and 13 coordinating stamp/die bundles for 20% off.  You can check that out by clicking on the shopping cart to the right, click on the menu bar in the upper left, then shop products, Sales and Specials, Savings Are in Bloom and you'll be able to see all the bundles currently on sale.


Measurements and Supplies:
Card base in Basic White Thick cardstock, cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", score in half at 4 1/4"
Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP), 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Simply Marbleous (retired, SAB 2022) you can use any DSP to look like a countertop) 2 x 5 1/2"
In Good Taste DSP scrap for the cutting board and knife handle die cuts
Silver Foil Specialty Paper for the knife blade
Bumblebee cardstock scrap for sentiment 
Basic White scraps for stamping images and inside piece 3 5/8x 4 7/8" (I use so my blends don't bleed through the back of my card base)
Ink Pads in Momento Tuxedo Black, Stazon black (stamping on foil), Soft Suede classic ink
Stampin' Blends markers in Night of Navy, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Gray Granite, Natural Tones markers in SU 500, 600, 900, color lifter
Mischievous Mice stamp set (earned with Stampin' Rewards)
What's Cookin' Bundle (155845) which includes What's Cookin' stamps and Cookin' Dies
Mini Stampin' Cut n Emboss machine

Thanks for stopping by today!  I do so appeciate you.  Be sure to leave me a comment.
Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa





No comments: