Saturday, March 19, 2022

Beauty of Friendship Wildlife Wonder

 Happy Saturday to all of you!  I have a fun fold for you today.  My project utilizes a fabulous pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the background.  You can watch the FB live replay of how I put this card together here: https://youtu.be/j8KF4U-Ixv4 

The above photo is the center fold of the card (sort of).  It features the tree and bird from Beauty of Friendship (currently on sale through March 31, 2022 for 20% off when you purchase the bundle) stamped on the beautiful New Horizons DSP all by Stampin' Up!  I love how easy it is to work with DSP to make beautiful scenery cards.

The photo above shows what the card looks like when it's closed and the side flap is over the card base as intended.  The DSP is again the New Horizons 6x6 DSP and the detailed bear comes from the stamp set called Wildlife Wonder.  Such a great stamp set to make masculine or nature cards with.  This bear is my favorite image.  
The photo shown here is the inside card.  I used a 1" x 5 1/4" strip of the same DSP I used on the card base to add to the right side of the inside layer.  The owl image is from the Wildlife Wonder stamp set.  I didn't add an inside sentiment to this card as I feel it can be used for many things and I will add the appropriate sentiment when I have a recipient and occasion in mind.

Supplies and Measurements:
Card Base 5 1/2" x 7 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" Evening Evergreen
Blackberry Bliss cardstock, 2 5/8" x 4", scored at 1 /2" and 3 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Basic White for inside layer 5 x 5 1/4" and scrap for stamping bear and cutting out bird
DSP- New Horizons 6 x6, 3  
 x 5 1/4" and 1" x 5 1/4" from same sheet, scrap to stamp tree top image on, 2 1/2" x 3 3/8" for flap layer
Beauty of Friendship bundle (includes Beautiful Tree dies) 155834
Wildlife Wonder stamp set 157923
Inks: Evening Evergreen, Smokey Slate, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends: Misty Moonlight, Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody or Daffodil Delight, Gray Granite, color lifter for blending
Stampin' Write Markers: Evening Evergreen, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede and Basic Black


I hope you are inspired today.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I'd love to earn your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: