Saturday, March 12, 2022

Welcoming Window with Pansy Patch birthday card

 Happy Saturday everyone.  If you’re reading this on Saturday, I’m attending our monthly all-day craft session and having a fabulous time with the ladies.  I hope you enjoy todays post.  I made this during my weekly FB live Tuesday evening.  You can watch the replay on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/fyeWfd9IgtE 

Both bundles used in making this card are currently 20% off the individual piece price through the end of March 2022.  You'll want to hurry to pick these up.  You can purchase these bundles in my online store by clicking the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Inside card view:
Supplies and measurements:
Pansy Patch bundle (155674) includes Pansy Patch stamp and Pansy dies
Welcoming Window bundle (159529) includes Welcoming Window and Window Flower Box dies
Stitched So Sweetly dies for sentiment or Basic White cardstock 2 1/2 x 1 1/4"
Basic White thick cardstock for card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Evening Evergreen cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting 
Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper, approximately 1 3/4 x 2 1/2"
Ink Pads in Polished Pink, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Succulent
Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine 150673 (also 20% off through March 2022)
Mini glue dots
Stampin' Seal
Tombow Liquid multipurpose glue
Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I truly appreciate you.  Please leave me a comment.
Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: