Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Lucky little Ladybug card

Today’s project features a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set which you can earn with a qualifying order or by hosting a workshop ((either in person or virtual).  I also used the coordinating Ladybug dies (153588) which can be purchased through March 31, 2020, or while supplies last.  I started with an A2 card base in Granny Apple Green.  Then on a layer of Whisper White, I stamped the four lady bug image around the edges, masking the corners with a sticky note.  I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the stitched scallop die from Stitched So Sweetly dies (151690) and then stamped the large flower.  I also stamped the large flower on a scrap piece of cardstock, along with the lady bug.  I colored these images in with Stampin’ Blends, then cut them out with the coordinating dies.  In the die set, there is a die to cut the entire flower, or just the flower top.  In cut just the flower top.  The sentiment also comes from the same stamp set.  I added the scallop rectangle to a piece of basic black cardstock, then added to the lady bug framed whisper white piece.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest by Terri Pocock.



The photo below shows the colors I used for this card.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you’ve found some inspiration.  Should you want any supplies I’ve used today, or any others, please click on the shopping cart to the right.  I’d love to earn your business.  

Until next time, happy stamping and make today amazing.  

No comments: