Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Always Thinking of You Pleased as Punch card

Today’s card features the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (153558) available through March 31, 2020 or while supplies last as part of the Coordination Product Release.  This paper coordinates with several of our punches, but can be used without.  I used an umbrella from the paper which I fussy cut as I don’t have that particular punch.  My card base is thick whisper white and I stamped all around the edges with a splatter stamp from the Painted Poppies stamp set (151599).  This stamp set can be purchased alone or as part of a bundle (151605) with the Painted Labels Dies.  By purchasing as a bundle you save 10% and you earn a free Sale-a-Bration item through March 31.  The sentiment comes from Very Versailles (149275). I used Thoughtful Blooms and the small bloom punch for the flowers.  These are both free Sale-a-Bration items through March 31, 2020.  The focal image is mounted on a piece of pool party card stock cut to 3 3/4” x 5”. Ink colors used are Blushing Bride, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, and Pool Party.  The leaves in the umbrella flower basket are cut from Granny Apple Green use Coordination Product Release Nature’s Thoughts Dies (153586 )which coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp set(151490). Both are must haves in my opinion.


My second card uses two pieces of the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper.  The umbrella is again cut from the paper and the base layer is a piece of the Designer Series Paper.  This is where I took my color inspiration from.  The sentiment comes from the Beautiful Moments stamp set (151677) and is cut using a die from Ornate Frames dies (150664) which carried over from the 2019 holiday catalog.

I hope you enjoyed my projects for you today and that I’ve inspired you to create something of your own.  Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to stop by my blog today.  If you would like to purchase any items, please click on the shopping cart to the right.  It will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7 for any supplies you may need.  Be sure to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration and earn free items through March 31 2020.  Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping.

No comments: