Friday, March 6, 2020

February Paper Pumpkin alternative

Today’s project features the large stamp from the February 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used the envelope from the kit as Designer Series Paper on the front of my card which I added to a white card base.  The sentiment strip is the reverse side of the envelope or the inside of it.  I stamped it with Pretty Peacock ink.  To color my flower, I used a mixture of stampin blends and water coloring.  The flower is stamped on shimmery white cardstock.  I was inspired by Chelsey Christensen, also known as Creative Chelsey.  The sentiment comes from a coordinating Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Happy Birthday which you can earn for free.....now who doesn’t love free?
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I really appreciate you taking time from your busy day.  If you would like to purchase any items today, you can click on the shopping cart to the right.  It will take you directly to my online store.  Through March 31, 2020, you can earn free items with each $50 you spend, no limit to the amount of free items you can get.  If you would like to order a Paper Pumpkin subscription kit which is an all-inclusive paper crafting kit delivered to your door each month, please use this link to sign up.  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2109129 I would really appreciate your business.  

Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: