Monday, February 12, 2018

Lovely Thank You Wishes

Today I am featuring the Lovely Wishes stamp set (145924) which can found on page 50 of the 2018 Occasions catalog.  I started with a card base of thick Whisper White cardstock.  I added an embossed layer of Pear Pizzazz using the Layered Leaves Dynamic embossing folder (It has an extra deep impression).  I then used one of the leaf stamps from the set to stamp on some of the raised areas in the coordinating ink color.  That’s one of the things I love most about Stampin’ Up! Everything coordinates--inks, papers, and embellishments!  It’s so easy to make beautifully coordinated projects without worrying about the colors matching.  My main focal panel was stamped on Whisper White cardstock in Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored the images with my Stampin’ Blends markers.  I didn’t have to as the stamp set has stamps to easily fill in the images if you don’t care to color. I love to color and I've been having so much fun with my Stampin' Blends that I chose not to use those particular stamps on this project. 

The sentiment I used is from the Petal Palette stamp set (145785 clear mount).  Thanks for stopping my blog today.  I hope you've found a little inspiration here.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you'd like to purchase any of the items I've used today, please click on the shopping cart to go directly to my online store.  I'd love to earn your business.  I hope you have a happy and creative day.

No comments: