Monday, February 19, 2018

Always and Forever Painted Harvest wedding card

I love the way this card turned out (and so did the bride).  It uses Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig for the flowers and Tranquil Tide for the leaves.  I've used the wood textures (144177) designer series paper in the background.  The flowers are stamped with Painted Harvest (144783) which is a carryover set from the 2017 holiday catalog and is still available for purchase.  I also used Always and Forever (143814) from the annual catalog for the Mr. & Mrs. and the tree stump. 


I fussy cut the flowers and tree stump.  The leaves were punched with the leaf punch (144667) which is also a carryover from the 2017 holiday catalog.  With wedding season coming soon, this would make a lovely card in any color scheme. 

If you would like to order any of the products used, please click on the shopping cart on the right.  It will take you directly to my online store.   Thanks for stopping by my blog today and taking time out of your busy day.  I hope you were inspired.

No comments: