Friday, September 2, 2016

m&ms Jar of Love shaker card.

Anyone who really knows me knows I am a HUGE m&m fan.  So when I saw where someone had used the Jar of Love stamp set to make an m&m shaker card, I had to make my own version.  I started with a patriotic card and moved on to a Christmas card.  I plan to make one for fall and for the spring as well.  This card features the Jar of Love stamp 141587 set and Everyday Jar (141490) framelits which can be purchased either separately or as a bundle (142342) to save 10%.  The background is stamped using the Touches of Texture stamp set (141934).  I used Real Red, Dapper Denim and Whisper White cardstock along with Real Red (126949) and Dapper Denim (141394) ink.  The jar was stamped on window sheet (114323) with Stazon black ink (101406) and cut using the Everyday Jar framelits.  The jar lit was embossed on whisper white cardstock with gold embossing powder as well as the ribbon and bow.  They are also cut with the matching framelits from the Everyday Jar framelits.  The banner was created with the Thoughtful Banners stamp (141614) set which has a matching punch called the Duet Banner punch (141483) and can also be purchased in a bundle (142330) to save 10%.  The shaker frame was made using the new foal adhesive strips (141825) which make shaker cards so much easier.  The m&ms were made utilizing a punch I had purchased from the m&m store in Las Vegas, Nevada.  




This is the Christmas version of the card.  It uses Real Red, Emerald Envy (141415 cardstock and 141396 ink pad) and Whisper White.  The sentiment for this card is from the Oh, What Fun stamp set (140386).  I used markers directly on the stamp to create the multi colored look.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking some time out of your busy day.  I hope you are inspired to create something today.  Crafting is my therapy and I love sharing my creations with all of you.  If you would like to purchase any supplies, please click on the shopping cart and it will take you to my online store.  Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think.  I'd love to hear from you.  Please stop back by.  I'm going to try to be better about posting weekly from here on out.  I've had quite a few health issues and other personal trials going so far this year.  Hopefully, the rest of the year will be much better from here on out!

No comments: