Friday, August 26, 2016

Petals and Posies Fabulous Fall Shaker Card

I had so much fun making this card.  I love the colors and fall is my favorite time of year.  To make this card, I started with a piece of whisper white cardstock.  I sponged on crushed curry, cherry cobbler, rich razzleberry and Cajun craze inks in random places blending as I went.  I then stamped the leaf image from Thoughtful Branches  which is only available through the end of August 2016 (143539), and the smallest leaf images from Paisleys & Posies (142196) in Versamark ink (102283) and embossed them with white embossing powder (109132).  I used the Large Letters Framelits dies (141712) to cut the letters from the finished piece.  I then used a piece of window sheet (114323) adhered to the back to close the letters.  Some foam adhesive strips on the back (141825) made it easy to form the basis for my shaker card front.  I punched some small leaves from an old leaf border punch I had on hand to fill the letters.



The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set (141614) and cut with the Duet Banner Punch (141483).  These items can be purchased in a bundle to save 10% (142330).  I stamped the banner and sentiment in early espresso ink (126974) and mounted the shaker card front onto a piece of early espresso cardstock.  (119686).  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and taking some time out of your busy schedule.  Please let me  a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.  

No comments: