Friday, September 9, 2016

Bella & Friends encouragement card

My granddaughter absolutely loves dogs so when she saw Bella & Friends (141870) in the new 2016-2017 annual catalog by Stampin' Up!, it was on her must have list.  I love this stamp set, it's so cute and the says are so uplifting.  The card base is in Island Indigo (122923) cardstock.  The Designer Series Paper layer comes from the Blooms & Bliss DSP (141654) DSP pack.  I stamped the images in Momento tuxedo black ink ((132708) and then colored Bella and the parrot using the retired Stampin' Blendabilities markers, but you could use regular Stampin' Write markers.  The focal image is stamped on Whisper White cardstock.  I love how cute this card turned out.  I hope you agree.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope it inspires you to create something of your own.  If you would like to purchase any of the items I used today, simply click on the shopping cart on this page and it will take you to my online store.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.

No comments: