For my project today I wanted to use a stamp set in the hot foil system and show how you don't need the hot foil dies to make a beautiful card. I think this stamp set lends itself to any occasion and makes quick and easy cards. To see some tips and tricks on how to use the two-step stamps efficiently on our Stampin' Positioner tool, be sure to watch my video tutorial over on my YouTube channel. You will find it here by clicking this direct link.
Supplies and measurements:
Sweetly Sentimental stamps 170050 (I'm only using the stamps today but it can be purchased in a bundle* 170053 with sentiment hot foil dies.)
Banner Sayings bundle* 167051 (includes stamps & Three Banner punch)
Cloud Cover cardstock for card base 4 1/4" x 11", scored in center at 5 1/2"
Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" focal layer
Basic White cardstock for inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Scrap Basic Black cardstock for sentiment
Ink Pads: Cloud Cover, Barely Blush, Black, Garden Green, VersaMark
Barely Blush Shimmer Brush 167664
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush 141897
2026-2028 In Color Dots 167546
Barely Blush Bordered Ribbon 167550
Baker's Twine Essential Pack 155475
Thanks for stopping by today, I truly appreciate it. You can purchase all of the items I've used today in my online store. Links are below.
Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa
*Purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined. You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount. When purchasing Last Chance items; be sure to check if the individual piece prices are discounted. Individual piece prices may be less expensive if the discounts are deep enough.
Shop these links for the



No comments:
Post a Comment