Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog today! I have a clever little triangular box I saw Lauren Urbonis making and had to give it a try. She had made hers for Christmas in July and I thought it would be nice to use the Oh My Fright bundle and make one for Halloween. I changed one of the measurements slightly but overall, the box design is as she demonstrated it. While it looks complicated, it's rather easy to make. I chose to decorate all three box sides on my project, but you could definitely just decorate the center panel for the front of your box. To watch the video tutorial over on my YouTube channel, click on this direct link.
Supplies and measurements:
Oh My Fright bundle* 168176 (includes stamps & coordinating dies)
Frightfully Fun DSP 168168 (I fussy cut a ghost & cat image from one sheet)
Basic Gray cardstock 2 pieces. 1 each of 4 1/8" x 11" & 3" x 3 1/2"
Score the 11" piece on the long side at 3 1/2", 7 and 10 1/2"
Score on the 4 1/8" side at 1 1/16" each end
On the smaller piece, place a tick mark in the center of the 3 1/2" side at 1 3/4", then cut from tick mark to the right bottom corner and then again from the same mark to the left bottom corner to form a triangle for the bottom of the box.
Granny Apple Green cardstock for layering base
(3) pieces each 1 3/4" x 3 1/4"
(3) pieces each 7/8" x 3 1/2"
DSP of your choosing (I made mine using Very Vanilla cardstock)
(3) pieces each 1 1/2" x 3"
(3) pieces each 5/8" x 3 1/2" (these will be full strips added to the cardstock with borders top & bottom)
Decorative Panels: Very Vanilla cardstock (3) each 1 1/4" x 2 3/4" if decorating all three panels.
Ink Pads: Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Beige & Black
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush 141897
Bats & Ghosts 168180
Basic White cardstock scrap for die cutting ghost
Very Vanilla cardstock scrap for bat
Blending brush 160518
I hope you love this box and that you will give it a try. Be sure to watch the video where I show how it looks in a fall theme with upcoming new products. You will find all the supplies I've used for this box in my online store by clicking the shopping cart to the right. Thank you in advance for choosing me as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate you.
Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa
*Purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined. You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount. When purchasing Last Chance items; be sure to check if the individual piece prices are discounted. Individual piece prices may be less expensive if the discounts are deep enough.
Shop these links for the





No comments:
Post a Comment