Sunday, July 19, 2026

A little something to say hello (Simply Leaves meets Extraordinary Life)

I hope everyone has had a decent week.  It's been a little crazy here.  Some ups and downs but we're getting by and smiling each day.  I sat down the other night to make a card using the new Simply Leaves.  This idea came to me to mash it up with Extraordinary Life.  Not sure why, but I am so glad I did.  I do love how it turned out, don't you?  You will find a video tutorial over on my YouTube channel on how I put this one together by clicking this direct link. 




Supplies and measurements:
Simply Leaves bundle* 168158 (includes stamps & simple leaf punch)
Extraordinary Life bundle* 167719 (includes stamps & dies)
Seasonal Cheer embossing folders 165221
Mixed Up Patterns 12x12 DSP 166992 scrap for heart
2026-2028 In Colors Gingham Gallery DSP 168218 3 3/4" x 5" Crisp Cantaloupe
Lost Lagoon cardstock scrap
Pretty Peacock cardstock for card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock, inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8", additional for stamping
2026-2028 In Color Butterflies 167656
Golden Glow Bordered Ribbon 167548
Gold Striped Mesh Ribbon 165599
Ink Pads: Golden Glow, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pretty Peacock, Black
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pretty Peacock
Golden Glow Shimmer Brush 167662
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush 141897
Mini Glue dots 103683

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate you taking time from your busy day to spend a little with me.  You will find all the supplies I've used in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking on the shopping cart to the right or by clicking the links at the bottom of this post.

Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa

*Purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.  When purchasing Last Chance items; be sure to check if the individual piece prices are discounted.  Individual piece prices may be less expensive if the discounts are deep enough.

Shop these links for the

No comments: