Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Sketching Butterflies Nugget Treat Holder

For this week's featured bundle we are using Sketching Butterflies.  Costco has Hershey's Nuggets on sale right now so I wanted to make a little treat box for them.  This is the project I came up with, I hope you like them.  Of course, these can be made for any occasion just by changing out the Designer Series Paper and cardstock color.  If you make some of your own be sure to share them with all of us over on my FB group social page here:    If you would like to see how I put this little gem together, you can watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel.





Measurements and Supplies:
Sketched Butterflies bundle 163492 (includes stamps 163490 & dies 163491)*
Unbounded Love dies 163383 (can also be purchased in a bundle 163384 with sentiment only stamps)
Balmy Blue cardstock 4" x 6"
    Scored on 4" side at 1" each end
    Score on 6" side at 1/2", 1" & 2 1/2" each end
DSP (I used Meandering Meadows 162735)
    2 pieces 1 7/8" x 1 /38" Landscape orientation
    2 Pieces 7/8" x 1 3/8" in Portrait orientation
Scraps of Balmy Blue, Basic White, Crushed Curry & Daffodil Delight
Ink Pad: Blueberry Bushel
Iridescent Striped Trim 163299
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Corner rounder (optional)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I truly appreciate it.  Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right and thank you so much for your business!  It means a lot to me.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

No comments: