Wednesday, July 17, 2024

You Make Life Better with Thoughtful Wishes Fun Fold

 Today I'm sharing this quick and easy card made using the Thoughtful Wishes stamp set.  I cased this card from Stampin' Up! Of course, I changed some of the measurements and turned it into a fun fold card to make it my own.  It started as a 3 1/2" x 5" notecard size, but that didn't work for me, so I modified it and made it a standard A2 size card with a fun fold to it.  I love being inspired by a card and then modifying it to make it mine!  I hope you enjoy this card and are inspired to make one of your own.  To see how I put it together, you can watch the video replay over on YouTube.




Supplies and Measurements:
Thoughtful Wishes bundle 163314 (includes stamps 163305 7 dies 163313)*
Labeled With Love Punch 163569 (can be purchased in a bundle 163571 with the coordinating stamps)*
Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper
    1" x 2 1/2" (two pieces, I used the front and back of one pattern for mine)
    1" x 3" (I used a different pattern from the above.)
    2 1/2" x 5" for die cutting large foliage piece
    1/2" x 3 1/2" strip for inside layer if desired.
Night of Navy cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Boho Blue cardstock 5" x 7 1/2", scored in the center at 3 3/4"
Basic White cardstock for punching label & inside layer 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Ink Pad: Misty Moonlight
Iridescent Faceted Gems 163368
Adhesive Sheets 152334
Sponge Daubers 133773
Medium Basic White Envelopes 159236

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I appreciate that you took time from your busy day to spend a little time here.  To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right. I would be ever so grateful for your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.



No comments: