Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Fluffiest Friends birthday card using up small scraps

Hello and welcome back.  Sorry I was out last week.  I was on a crafting retreat with four of my crafty besties.  We had a wonderful time!  While I was there, I designed this card for all of you to enjoy and the best part, it uses small scraps of leftover Designer Series Papers you might not quite know what to do with.   Easy layout, minimal supplies and you have a quick and cute card.  To see how I put this card together, be sure to watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:




Measurements and Supplies:
Fluffiest Friends bundle 162850 (includes stamps 162846 & dies 162849) Available Nov. 7 in Online Exclusives here:
Wonderful Thoughts dies for sentiment label 161491
So Sincere stamp set for sentiments 162283
Bright & Beautiful DSP 161449 Eight pieces 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" square & 1/2" x 3 5/8" strip for inside 
Tinsel Gems four-pack 161623
Berry Burst cardstock, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4" for the card base
Bubble Bath cardstock, 2 5/8" x 2 5/" square
3D Basics Embossing Folder, circle or bubble pattern 161598
Lemon Lime Twist cardstock scrap for grass die cuts
Stamp pads: Berry Burst, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Bubble Bath, Gray Granite, Flirty Flamingo, Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Color Lifter
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

This layout is really versatile and can be used with any stamps and patterned paper you already have on hand .  I hope you will give it a try.  To shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs here in the USA, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: