Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Pink Pick a Patch cookie box for Breast Cancer Awareness month

 Hello and thank you for stopping by today.  When I started the idea for this box, I wanted it to be an inspiration for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  This is the design I came up with.  I hope you are inspired to make some of your own.  These boxes come together rather quickly.  You can watch the video replay on how to put these boxes together and see the unboxing of my Online Exclusives preorder HERE:   These products will be available to customers beginning November 7, 2023.  



Measurements and Supplies:
Pick of the Patch bundle 162201 (includes stamps 162196 & Pick of the Patch Builder Punch 162200)
Banner Pick a Punch 153608
Iridescent Pearls 158987
Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo 162192
Berry Burst cardstock 5 3/8" x 7"
    Score on all four sides at 1" & 2"
Bubble Bath cardstock 3 1/8" x 5 1/2"
    Score on 5 1/2" side at 1", 2", 3 1/2" & 4 1/2" (on all but the 3/1/2" mark, score just a hair over the mark)
Early Espresso cardstock scrap for pumpkin stems
Basic White cardstock 3/4" x 3 1/4" & scraps for stamping
Ink Pads: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath & Moody Mauve

I hope you have been inspired to try these treat boxes.  I will be making about 20 for my daughter's coworkers.  To purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be ever so grateful!  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: