Saturday, October 14, 2023

Pink Warmest Heart Cocoa Packet for Breast Cancer Awareness month

 As this posts, I am on a crafting retreat with my stamping friends.  What a wonderful time we are having!  I hope you enjoy getting away from it all for a few days of crafting with friends.  I'll try to share some photos over on my Facebook Business page if you would like to check those out.  You can find me HERE: For my project today, I cased a box template by Marisa Alvarez of Kitchen Table Stamper.  I loved her template and wanted to make it with inspiration for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  You can see how I put it all together when you watch the video replay over on YouTube HERE:  You will also see the unboxing of my preorder of Online Exclusive products which will be available to customers on November 7, 2023.  




Measurements and Supplies:
Warmest Heart bundle 163858 (includes stamps 162336 and coordinating dies 162351)
Handmade Tag punch 159690
Double Oval punch 154242
Delightfully Eclectic DSP 4 5/8" x 3 3/8" (161640)
Glorious Gingham DSP 3 1/8" x 3 3/8" (163170)
Berry Burst cardstock 8 3/8" x 9"
    score on 8 3/8" side @ 3/8", 3/4", 4 3/8" & 4 3/4"
    score on 9" side @ 3/8" 5 1/4" & 5 5/8"
Bubble Bath cardstock 1 1/2" x 9", hand score around box.
Basic White cardstock for stamping
Moody Mauve cardstock scrap
Iridescent Rhinestones 158130
Ink Pads: Berry Burst, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve & Granny Apple Green
Strong adhesive of choice, dimensionals
Die cut machine (Stampin' Cut & Emboss or mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss)

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like this project and a quick shout out to Marisa Alvarez for the box template.  To shop my online store for your Stampin' Up! supply needs, click the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: