Thursday, April 27, 2023

Season of Chic life is beautiful

 For my projects this week I will be featuring the Season of Chic stamp set and coordinating Chic dies.  Currently they are offered in a bundle with a 10% discount but only through May 1.  They will then be offered separately without the bundle discount so be sure to order them by May 1, 2023.  I’ve also included some sneak peeks of new products and colors.  I hope you enjoy these projects.  

For my first card, I’ve also used the Watercolor Shapes stamps which will retire on May 1st so you only have a few more days to pick that up in my online store here.  To see how I’ve put this card together, you can watch the video replay on YouTube here:



Measurements and Supplies:
Season of Chic stamp set, coordinating Chic dies
Watercolor Shapes stamp set (retires May 1, 2023)
Stylish Shapes dies
Countryside Corners dies (for sentiment shape)
Scraps of Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Misty Moonlight and Copper Clay cardstock 
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images, sentiment and small squares
Basic White cardstock for inside layer 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
Bubble Bath cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Ink Pads: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Blueberry Bushel, Azure Afternoon, Boho Blue, Copper Clay and Pecan Pie
2023-25 In Color Dots
Medium Basic White envelope
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I do so appreciate you.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: