Thursday, April 13, 2023

Eclectic Garden Thanks a Bunch

 This week’s projects will feature the Eclectic Garden stamp set by Stampin’ Up!  I was gifted this set by Dena Rekow for a card challenge I participated in.  It’s not typically my style, but I decided to give it go and see what I could come up with.  As I worked with this set, I found myself really enjoying it!  I hope this inspires you to try something a little out of your comfort zone!  To see how I put this card together, head on over to my YouTube channel here:



Measurements and Supplies: 
Eclectic Garden Stamp set (currently 60% off while supplies last or May 1st)
Radiating Stitches dies
Ink Pads: Sweet Sorbet, Old Olive and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Sweet Sorbet, Old Olive, Lt. Crumb Cake
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Sweet Sorbet cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Old Olive cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Basic White cardstock
    two pieces 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
    scrap for stamping images and sentiment
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Seal adhesive

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have enjoyed the project.  To shop my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies, click here for the last chance list through May 1, 2023: https://www.stampinup.com/categories/specials/last-chance-products?demoid=2109129 OR here if you are shopping on May 2, 2023 or later: https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2109129


Thank you in advance for your business.  It's very much appreciated.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: