Saturday, November 20, 2021

Seasons of Fun tree hunt

 Today’s project features Seasons of Fun using the Christmas tree image.  I had so much fun creating these cards and I love how each one turned out.  While this card uses similar products, it has a different feel to it.  The focal image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo black ink on basic white which was die cut with the second largest stitched so sweetly rectangle die.  I added the snowflake image multiple times in pool party ink.  The image is colored with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.  See the photo below for the colors I used.

I mounted the focal image on a 2 3/4” x 4” piece of Cherry Cobbler.  My card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2” scored in the middle at 4 1/4.  To this I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper.  Before I added the Designer Series Paper, I placed a 6” piece of  Cherry Cobbler and Gold 1/2” metallic ribbon across the center and secured with a piece of tear and tape on the back.  The focal piece was then added to the card base with Stampin’ dimensionals.  Pretty simple layout, yet the results are very good.  You can watch the replay here: https://youtu.be/4TGezNhggjA


Inside sentiment:
These are colors I used for the focal image:
Well, that’s a wrap for today.  If you need supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Leave me a comment, I welcome your thoughts.  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time; be happy, stay safe and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: