Saturday, November 13, 2021

Merry Moments Festive Season

 Oh my gosh!  I’m having such a wonderful time attending Stampin’ Up!’s Onstage at Home.  So much fun and inspiration.  You are going to love all the new products that will be arriving in the new year.  We have add some very good stamping and business presentations.  Today we are participating in a Stamp and Share experience with a collection of products from the upcoming January to June 2022 mini catalog by Stampin’ Up! 

Now on to today’s project.  My card today fully showcases the Merriest Moments bundle of products which includes the Merriest Frames hybrid embossing folder and dies.  I hope it inspires you.  To see how I made this card, you can check out my video on YouTube here https://youtu.be/dEE0uMQYTNk



Supplies used: 
Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Evening Evergreen cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
ink pads in Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Bumblebee
Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' blends marker
Stampin' Write markers in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent
2021-2023 In Color Jewels
Medium Basic White Envelopes

Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  Should you wish to purchase any of the products I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  Leave me a comment and let me know if this inspired you.  

Until next time; be safe, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: