Thursday, November 11, 2021

Merriest Moments Angel of Peace

 Hello everyone, we’re just about to begin Onstage at Home, Stampin’ Up!’s virtual stamping convention. I am very excited to be able to participate in this inspirational event.  We will be able to take a look at the new January-June 2022 mini catalog and have the opportunity to purchase a small sampling of products from it.  This is just one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  If you would like to join the Stampin' Up! family, now is a very good time to do so.  There is currently a sale on the starter kit.  For $75, you get to choose $125 in free product from any current products and you get free shipping.  If you are interested in joining my team, go to teresaharper.stampinup.net and click on join.  I'd love to welcome you to the Stampin' Up! family.

Today’s project is made with the Angel of Peace stamp set and I’ve paired it with the Merriest Moments bundle.  The Designer Series Paper I used is from the Tidings of Christmas 6x6 dsp stack.  The foliage piece is cut with the Merriest Frames dies and then embossed with the coordinating hybrid embossing folder in Evening Evergreen.  I added a bit of Wink of Stella to some of the leaves to give it a little sparkle.  The holly leaves are stamped in Soft Succulent and the holly berries in cherry cobbler, then diecut with the coordinating dies which are included in the Merriest Frames.  I cut a the stitched rectangle in basic white also from the same die set.  I then stamped the angel in Momento tuxedo black ink as I colored her with Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.  You can watch my video on how to make this card at https://youtu.be/dEE0uMQYTNk 



Here are the Stampin' Blends I used to color the angel.


Other supplies used:
Basic White thick 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" 
Evening Evergreen 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Basic White scrap 3" x 4" approx to cut stitched rectangle, additional scrap for stamping holly leaves and berries along with sentiment
Tidings of Christmas 6x6" Designer Series Paper
Ink pads in Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler and Momento Tuxedo Black
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write marker  

Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  Please leave me comment and let me know if you enjoyed this project.  If you would like to purchase any of the items I've used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I'd love to earn your business.

Until the next time; stay safe, be healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I love it and that little angel has Abigail written all over her! which makes it even more special. Thanks for sharing.