Friday, June 28, 2019

Beautiful Friendship promotion card

The card I have for you today was made for my granddaughter’s 8th grade promotion.  She will be a high schooler in the fall, it’s so hard to believe she’s grown so fast.  I used two new stamp sets from the 2019-2020 annual catalog which was released on June 4.  They are Beautiful Friendship (149252) and New Wonders host set (149426).  In order to get the host set, you will need to place an order of $150 in the U.S. or get a group of friends together to place orders totaling $150.  To make this card, I first cut a label using the Stitched Nested Label dies (149638) out of whisper white cardstock.  I then used some removable adhesive to place it on the a 3 3/4” x 5” piece of whisper white cardstock.  I then stamped the images from Beautiful Friendship using blackberry bliss, calypso coral, granny apple green and melon mambo inks.  The sentiment is stamped in memento black and comes from the New Wonders stamp set.  I then removed the stitched nested label piece and adhered the focal panel to a standard A2 card base in blackberry bliss.  I then popped up the label with stampin’ dimensionals being careful to match up the stamped images.


 For the inside of my card, I stamped one of the fairies in memento black ink in the lower right corner of a piece of whisper white cardstock.  I then colored it using my stampin’ blends markers in light and dark blackberry bliss, light and dark calypso coral, light lovely lipstick, light pool party, light and dark granny apple green, light and dark crumb cake, light petal pink and the color lifter.


I hope you’ve found inspiration in my card today.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I’ve used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you directly to my online store.  

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to spend a little time with me.  I very much appreciate it.  Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping.  

No comments: