Thursday, May 23, 2019

Everything is Rosy meets Floral Essence

Today’s project features the beautiful products from the Everything is Rosy product medley, available only through May 31, 2019, so hurry and get your products today before they’re gone.  They are so pretty and feature the colors of melon mambo, night of navy, and rose gold foiling.    Check on the information at my online store, product code is 150059.  I used the 6x6 rose gold foiled designer series paper, the rose gold foil 6x6 foil sheets, included dies and label sheet from the bundle on this card.  You get so much product and it makes such beautiful cards.  I also used the brand new Floral Essence stamp set (149450) which will be available beginning June 4, 2019, when the new annual catalog launches.  The sentiment comes from Butterfly Gala (148580) which is available now.   I stamped the flowers in night of navy and melon mambo with flower centers of crushed curry.  The leaves are stamped in soft sea foam and punched with the leaf punch (144667) which is also available now.  The Floral Essence stamp set can also be purchased in a bundle with the perennial flower punch for a savings of 10% when the catalog launches.  I used a standard card base in thick whisper white, then added a 3 1/4" x 5 1/2 piece of night of navy cardstock with a 3x5 1/2 piece of the Everything is Rosy designer series paper.  I attached the rose gold foil diecut to each side of the night of navy cardstock .  I also made a matching insert and envelope to complete the ensemble.  




I hope I've inspired you to stamp something today.  If you don't already have the Everything is Rosy product medley, please check it at my online store by clicking the shopping cart in the upper right.  Be sure to get yours before it disappears on May 31 2019.  

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  I appreciate it and would love it if you would leave me a comment.  Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: