Friday, June 14, 2019

Beautiful Friendship wish list bookmark

I made today’s project after being inspired by a Facebook video I watched last night by LeeAnn Greff.  Then while looking at our quarterly publication Stampin’ Success, I saw we had some printouts for making wishlists.  I was immediately inspired to combine the two projects together.  Here is what I came up.


The bookmark features a new photopolymer stamp set from the 2019-2020 annual catalog released on June 4, called Beautiful Friendship (149252).  It’s one of our distinktive stamp sets which makes it look almost real.  These are my favorite new types of stamps.  They are always so detailed and vibrant.  Here the hydrangea is stamped in highland heather, leaves in granny apple green and the roses in gorgeous grape with centers in early espresso.  I added some Wink of Stella to the roses for a little shimmer.  I then punched a small hole and tied some of our beautiful new purple tricolor ribbon (149708) to the top to finish it off.


Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the items I’ve used today, please click on the shopping cart it will take you directly to my online store.  Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping.

No comments: